Monday 13 January 2014

Some bad news on the manual recordings.

As the title says the manual recording I was hoping to make did not go as planned. Even the most basic beats turned out to be incredibly difficult to record because my drum set only has a single MIDI output and it had to go to my computer in order to record the charts. As a result of that I received no feedback from the game while attempting to record the beats. This made it very difficult to tell whether or not I was hitting it perfectly on my recording and also makes it impossible to record the Rock Revolution files because I would fail very quickly. The only way that this might be possible is with a MIDI splitter with one input and two outputs, however they are fairly pricy, so unless I am able to find ripped files for the trainers it looks like they will not be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment