Friday, 19 April 2013
Project Bombs and Eternity - Update 1
My MIDI to USB cable finally arrived in the mail today so I did some testing with Reaper. I used the MIDI chart for the Brain Stew/Jaded drum part and used my USB to MIDI cable as the output device and plugged it in to my Guitar Hero drum brain but I had some problems. The light on the cable flashed indicating that there was an output, however, my drum brain did nothing. I then plugged the USB to MIDI cable into my electronic drum brain to see if I would have any success there but I ended up having the same problem. After some playing around in Reaper, I came to the conclusion that I probably need to change the MIDI note number before my drums will recognize the output. I will need to do more research on Reaper to learn how to do this and unfortunately I need to get back to my studies so it will have to wait for another day.
Posted by Randy at 16:52